Bexar County Justice of the Peace Traffic Tickets
Bexar County Traffic Ticket Lawyer
Bexar County Precinct 1 Traffic Tickets
Precinct 1 is the largest and busiest precinct in Bexar County. The volume of tickets issued greatly exceeds all other precincts. Because of this, resolving a ticket in precinct one takes longer than any other precinct.
Why You Shouldn’t Just Pay You Tickets Directly to the Court
When you simply pay the fine directly to the court, you are pleading guilty. This will cause the ticket to go on your driving record which can cause:
- Higher insurance premiums
- Points added to your license by DPS
- License surcharges
- Eventual license suspension
A Bexar County Traffic Ticket Lawyer Can Help
If you hire us to resolve your traffic ticket, you will not have to go to court. Save yourself hours of time and travel and protect your driving record.
Benefits of Hiring a Traffic Ticket Attorney
- Avoid Court – If you hire us, you will NOT have to go to court.
- Protect your driving record – we go to court for you and fight to keep the ticket off of your driving record
- Save time – avoid spending hours waiting around in court
- Fast, online hiring – simply fill out the form below, submit your payment, and you’re done.
- Fast turnaround – we can usually have your ticket resolved in a few days. We’ll follow up with you by phone or email as soon as we’re done with your case.
- Experience – We have successfully resolved over 1,500 tickets in San Antonio and Bexar County courts
Bexar County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1 Information
Hon. Robert “Bobby” Tejeda
Hon. Ciro D. Rodriguez
Constable: Ruben C. Tejeda
Commissioner: Sergio “Chico” Rodriguez
3505 Pleasanton Road
San Antonio, TX 78221
Phone: (210) 335-2803
Our fees for representation in San Antonio Municipal Court:
Traffic Tickets: $65.00 plus the fine amount
Warrants: $75.00 plus the fine amount
Non-Moving Violations: Varies, call for pricing
Occupational licenses: $495.00 plus court costs & license fees
Fill out the form to get started with your free evaluation of your Bexar County Justice of the Peace Precinct 1 traffic ticket case.