San Antonio Traffic Tickets
Paying Tickets at San Antonio Municipal Court
Pay Tickets Online at San Antonio Municipal Court Located at 401 S. Frio St.
Don’t do it! Just paying your ticket will lead to a conviction on your driving record which can result in higher insurance premiums, points added to your license by DPS, and eventual surcharges or license suspension.
Did you know that it is easy and affordable to hire a traffic ticket lawyer to fight your tickets in San Antonio Municipal Court? We have successfully resolved hundreds of tickets for our clients by appearing in court and keeping them from going on our clients’ driving records.
How Does It Work?
- When you
are issueda ticket by SAPD, you are commanded to appear in court and respond to the charges.
- The court allows you to be represented by a
lawyer,if you choose.
- When you hire us to represent you, we can appear in court for you so you don’t have to go. In fact, we can handle the entire process over the phone or through our website so you can fight your ticket without ever leaving home.
- In just about every case, we are able to keep the ticket off your driving record.
- We do this by meeting with the Municipal Court prosecutors or Judges to work out dismissals or plea deals that involve keeping the ticket off your driving record.
- Once we are done in court, we will email you the paperwork showing that your ticket has been resolved and kept off your record.
- Your part is done, there is no need to go to court to pay your traffic ticket.
How Much Does it Cost to Fight a Ticket in San Antonio Municipal Court?
Our pricing is simple and affordable. We charge a
If you’re ready to get started, it only takes 60 seconds. Just have your citation number and driver’s license number ready and fill out the form here. Be sure to check out our Google reviews and see why we have over 100 five-star ratings from happy traffic ticket clients.
San Antonio Municipal Court
401 S. Frio St.
San Antonio, TX 78207
Start Fighting Your Tickets Now!
Why go to court, wait in line, pay for parking, and pay the fine? Let us go to court for you and fight to keep the ticket off your record.
Fill out the form to get started with your free evaluation of your traffic ticket case.