Laredo Car Accident Lawyer
Car wrecks happen in Laredo and all over Texas on a daily basis, but when it happens to us it can seem anything but routine. Do you know what to do immediately after an accident? Do you know how to get your car and medical expenses covered? Should you talk to the insurance adjuster? Should you hire an attorney? If you have more questions than answers after your accident, you are not alone.
A Laredo Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
After your car wreck, we’re here to guide you through the process. We tell our clients that our goal is to handle every aspect of your case from A-Z while you focus on getting better. When we start working on your case we will:
- Find the proper medical providers
- Schedule appointments with specialists
- Help get your medical bills covered
- Fight with the insurance company so you don’t have to
- Answer questions about how time off work can affect your employment
- Guide you through every step of the auto accident process
TELL US WHAT HAPPENED
Car Accident Attorneys Achieve Better Results
Higher average settlement when represented by an attorney
Employing an auto accident attorney could have a major impact on the compensation you recover. A study by the Insurance Research Council (IRC) reported that for specific accident-related injuries, the average insurance payouts were 3.5 times higher for individuals who hired an attorney.1
Remember that insurance companies don’t get rich by paying claims and that adjusters are highly trained to settle your case for as little as possible. If you are not represented, the insurance company may offer you far less than the value of your claim. An attorney can help determine the true value of your case, and when the insurance company adjuster knows your claim is being handled by a personal injury attorney, you are likely to receive a much higher settlement offer.
1. Insurance Research Council: Auto Injuries: Claiming Behavior and Its Impact on Insurance Costs
We Fight the Billion Dollar Auto Insurance Companies So You Don’t Have to
At Eric Ramos Law, PLLC our primary purpose is to help Laredo accident and injury victims recover physically and financially. You can’t expect the insurance companies to treat you fairly after an accident. It is far too common for people to accept a quick check from the insurance company, only to find out that their injuries are getting progressively worse. However, once a settlement check is accepted, they can no longer make a claim for their injuries.
If you or a loved one were injured in a Laredo car crash, we encourage you to contact our office immediately. We handle cases involving:
– Distracted driving
– Drunk driving
– Rear-end collisions
– Any other form of driver negligence
We Know How to Win Tough Auto Accident Cases
Although car motor-vehicle collisions are an everyday occurrence, auto accident claims are rarely as clear-cut as they seem. There are usually many steps and legal procedures required to secure compensation. Hire a personal injury lawyer that regularly handles auto accident claims and understands the various issues at hand. At Eric Ramos Law, we have the experience and resources to win tough car accident cases.
Why Hire Us?
– We outwork everybody. We work nights and weekends, and we push hard to get the best possible outcome for your case.
– We prepare every case like it’s going to trial. Insurance adjusters know this, and they know we’re willing to put in the time and expense for a tough fight. This encourages them to settle sooner and for a higher amount.
– We front all the costs. You never pay anything upfront, and you won’t owe us anything unless we recover financial compensation for you.
Speak with a Laredo Car Accident Lawyer Today
To speak with attorney Eric Ramos about your case, contact us at (956) 275-6060 or fill out the form below. We can schedule same-day appointments or phone consultations and can give you the advice you need to secure peace-of-mind in just minutes. To start getting answers, call us now. We look forward to speaking with you.
Fill out the form to get started with your free evaluation of your Laredo car accident case today.
Laredo, TX 78040
Phone: (956) 275-6060