San Antonio Car Accident Lawyer
Dealing with the consequences of a car accident can be overwhelming. Let us take the stress out of the equation while we fight to collect the compensation you deserve.
If you are asking these questions after being injured in a collision, you are not alone. While the insurance companies want you to believe that you just need to work with them to get through an accident, the reality is that relying on the insurance company is most likely the last thing you should do.
Why? Let’s look at the steps involved in recovering from a San Antonio car wreck. If you have been seriously injured, you may need to:
- Seek immediate and ongoing medical attention
- Get your car repaired or replaced
- Get a rental car
- Make sure you are treated fairly at work
- Recover compensation for your outstanding medical and repair bills
- Recover compensation for your future medical costs and prescriptions
- Recover compensation for your pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other non-financial losses
Is the other driver’s insurance company obligated and willing to make sure you understand your rights and pay you the full amount of your losses? We can tell you from experience: The answer is a resounding, “No.”
TELL US WHAT HAPPENED
Auto Accident Attorneys Get Better Results
Higher average settlement when represented by an attorney
After your accident, it’s important to remember that the insurance adjuster’s goal is to settle your case for as little as possible. If you are not represented, the insurance company may offer you far less than the value of your claim. An attorney can help determine the true value of your case, and when the insurance company adjuster knows your claim is being handled by a personal injury attorney, you are likely to receive a much higher settlement offer.
1. Insurance Research Council: Auto Injuries: Claiming Behavior and Its Impact on Insurance Costs
We Fight The Insurance Company So You Don’t Have to
At The Law Office of Eric A. Ramos, we are focused exclusively on helping accident victims and their families. After a car accident, the insurance companies will not treat you fairly. Their profits are their top priority, and they are under no obligation to help you assert your legal rights. We have seen far too many cases where victims have dealt with the insurance companies on their own, only to find out later that they received far less than they deserved. We have seen the consequences of this first-hand, and we believe that victims deserve better than a shot in the dark.
If you were hurt or a family member was killed in a car crash in the San Antonio area, we encourage you to contact us promptly for a free consultation. We will deal with the insurance companies for you, and we will make sure you know exactly what your case is worth. We will not settle for less; and, if the insurance companies refuse to treat you fairly, attorney Eric Ramos will not hesitate to take them to court. Contact us today to discuss your accident involving:
- Distracted Driving – Distracted drivers cause hundreds of thousands of motor vehicle collisions in the United States each year. Texting, using social media, talking on the phone, setting GPS directions, grooming, eating, and drinking behind the wheel are all dangerous distractions, and it only takes a momentary lapse in concentration to cause a life-changing collision.
- Drowsy Driving – Being drowsy can cause driving impairments comparable to low-level alcohol intoxication. Driving without enough rest and spending too many consecutive hours on the road are both common factors in vehicle collisions. While many drowsy driving accidents occur in the early morning hours and late at night, fatigue should be considered as a possible factor any time a driver causes an avoidable crash.
- Drunk Driving – The dangers of drunk driving are well known. If you or your family member has been affected by a drunk driving accident, the driver may be facing criminal prosecution, but this does nothing to provide compensation for you and your family. We can initiate a civil claim involving the insurance company for the drunk driver to collect the compensation your family deserves.
- Reckless Driving – Tailgating, weaving through traffic, merging without signaling, and trying to “beat” a yellow light are all common examples of reckless driving that can lead to life-altering collisions. If reckless driving played a role in your accident, we can act quickly to collect the evidence needed to secure a maximum recovery.
- Speeding – According to Department of Transportation statistics, speed is a factor in nearly one-third of all fatal crashes, and it is to blame for tens of thousands of non-fatal car accidents across Texas each year. Speed limits exist for a reason; and, if a speeding driver is to blame for your losses, attorney Eric A. Ramos can help you recover just compensation.
- Any Other Form of Driver Negligence – Numerous other forms of negligence can cause and contribute to dangerous accidents as well. From failure to yield to failure to perform necessary maintenance, if someone else is at fault for your injuries or your loved one’s death, attorney Eric Ramos will take aggressive legal action to maximize your financial recovery
We Handle Cases Involving
- Company vehicles and commercial trucks
- Drunk Driving (DUI & DWI)
- Rear-end accidents
- Rideshare companies (Uber and Lyft)
- Road defects and dangerous road conditions
- Rollover accidents
- Uninsured and underinsured drivers
- Distracted driving
- Vehicle defects and mechanical failures
- Weather-related accidents
We Know What It Takes to Win Tough Auto Accident Cases
Car accidents cases are rarely as straightforward as they initially seem. Often, there are numerous factors involved, and securing just compensation requires an in-depth understanding of the various factual and legal issues at play. At Eric Ramos Law, we have the resources and determination to win the tough cases – whether that means negotiating an insurance settlement or taking a major automotive manufacturer to trial.
Regardless of what happened or what factors you think may have been to blame – and even if you have no idea – we can help you every step of the way on your road to recovery.
Speak with a San Antonio Car Accident Lawyer Today
To speak with attorney Eric Ramos about your case, you can contact us 24/7 to schedule your free initial consultation. We can schedule same-day appointments in most cases; or, if you need to arrange an alternate time, we are more than happy to work with your schedule. To speak with Mr. Ramos in confidence, please call (210) 404-HURT or submit your case online now.